RhythmQ is seeking a Solution Analyst and Implementation Lead to help support our growing RQ Awards Software Platform.
SOLUTION ANALYST and IMPLEMENTATION LEAD
The Solution Analyst and Implementation Lead will work as part of the Customer Engagement and Delivery team to provide a seamless customer experience to our customers using RQ Awards, our online software, to manage awards, grants, scholarships and fellowships programs.
The Solution Analyst and Implementation Lead will be responsible to capture client requirements, design and implement client-specific solutions on RQ Awards, and help and support our clients realize maximum benefit from our platform. Additionally, the individual will engage in providing input to product development pipeline.
- You will be the point of contact for the client on assigned projects that includes requirements gathering, solution design, implementation and support
- You will construct and follow a milestone driven project plan
- You will configure, test and deliver the client’s unique program requirements on our platform based on client’s requirements
- You will provide clients with program specific training to be recorded for future reference
- Application support and programming background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within tight and often-changing deadlines
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience working directly with clients in a Support, Training, Account Management, or Implementation role
- Strong Project Management background/skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Experience working within a SaaS or other tech platform
- A true passion for working directly with client
- A desire to work with a fast-growing company