RhythmQ is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help support our growing digital marketing services,
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in the growth of RhythmQ. This marketing professional will work within the digital marketing team to assist in executing the most effective strategies with the goal of increasing customer sales, brand awareness, and audience engagement. The position requires an intermediate / advanced understanding of SEM, SEO, paid media, mobile, social media and email marketing. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in optimizing efforts based on KPIs and regular reporting. Individual should be creative, energetic, and be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Manage client digital portfolio, and ensure alignment to their business growth
- Creatively identify campaign opportunity areas for growth by effectively leveraging customer insights, market research, and competitive intelligence
- Manage and optimize PPC and online Ad spend (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display etc.)
- Assist in executing social media and web-based promotions
- Deploy digital media campaigns to drive sales and awareness: content marketing plans for each target segment, ad copy, emails, landing page development and optimization, placement optimization, testing, and analysis
- Develop, and manage social and email marketing plans, and engage on social and popular media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Discover and develop new digital revenue opportunities on a regular basis
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns again KPIs, and provide insights & recommendations Job Requirements
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing / Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Analytics
- Experience working with all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hootsuite and Ad management tools
- Strong analytical skills, experience with internet and social media metrics, and an understanding of related platforms
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Ability to create web-based graphics is a bonus!