RhythmQ is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC) to help support our growing digital marketing services.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (PPC)
The Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC) will play a key role in the growth of RhythmQ. This marketing professional will work within the digital marketing team to assist in executing the most effective strategies with the goal of increasing customer sales, brand awareness, and audience engagement. The position requires an intermediate / advanced understanding of digital strategy & tactics planning and managing paid advertising (PPC).
- Manage client digital portfolio, and ensure alignment to their business growth
- Creatively identify campaign opportunity areas for growth by effectively leveraging customer insights, market research, and competitive intelligence
- Manage and optimize PPC and online Ad spend (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display etc.)
- Assist in executing social media and web-based promotions
- Deploy digital media campaigns to drive sales and awareness: content marketing plans for each target segment, ad copy, emails, landing page development and optimization, placement optimization, testing, and analysis
- Develop, and manage social and email marketing plans, and engage on social and popular media including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Discover and develop new digital revenue opportunities on a regular basis
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns again KPIs, and provide insights & recommendations
- Additional marketing duties as needed/ assigned; we are a fast growing and quickly evolving company, so be ready to pitch in wherever needed
- Intermediate / advanced level experience planning, executing, and managing paid advertising
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing / Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Analytics
- Experience putting together digital marketing strategy and plan
- Experience working with all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hootsuite and Ad management tools
- Strong analytical skills, experience with internet and social media metrics, and an understanding of related platforms
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Ability to create web-based graphics is a bonus!
- High self-motivation and results oriented with a sense of urgency. Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to work in a deadline-intensive environment
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to connect creativity, data/analytics, and strategic thought
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneousl