RhythmQ is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help us manage our growing digital marketing services.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in the growth of RhythmQ. This marketing professional will work within the digital marketing team to assist in planning and executing the most effective strategies with the goal of increasing customer sales, brand awareness, and audience engagement. The position requires an intermediate / advanced understanding of paid media and online advertising.
The ideal candidate will have agency background and demonstrate expertise in optimizing efforts based on KPIs and regular reporting. Individual should be creative, energetic, and be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Manage client digital portfolio, and ensure alignment to their business growth
- Creatively identify campaign opportunity areas for growth by effectively leveraging customer insights, market research, and competitive intelligence
- Manage and optimize PPC and online Ad spend (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display etc.)
- Assist in executing social media and web-based promotions
- Deploy digital media campaigns to drive sales and awareness: content marketing plans for each target segment, ad copy, emails, landing page development and optimization, placement optimization, testing, and analysis
- Develop, and manage social and email marketing plans, and engage on social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Discover and develop new digital revenue opportunities on a regular basis
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against KPIs, and provide insights & recommendations
- 7-10 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Marketing degree or certification is preferred
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing / Paid Search, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hootsuite and Ad management tools
- Experience in Account Based Marketing is an asset
- Experience in using CRM tools such as WordPress, Shopify, and Hubspot
- Strong analytical skills, experience with online and social media metrics, and an understanding of related platforms
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Ability to create web-based graphics is a bonus!