RhythmQ is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to support and grow our RQ Awards Software Platform.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Posted: June 5, 2023
The Customer Success Specialist manages a set of assigned accounts to help promote a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use, and customer retention. They are the primary contact for customers, they understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted RQ Awards advisor to help each customer reach their specific goals.
What you’ll be doing:
30% – Get Customers Where They’re Looking to Go
- As an RQ expert you take ownership of your customers and their success
- You’ve successfully uncovered what metrics each customer is measuring, and you’ll use your knowledge of our software to help them achieve maximum value
- Proactively provide continuous insight into best practises, and ways customers can hit their individual targets and metrics
- Have an eye for marketing and technical details- you understand technical subjects and can communicate them to non-technical people
30% – Provide Proactive Service & Solve
- We aim to see upcoming customer issues before they do. Anticipate client needs and provide valuable insights to stop problems before they happen
- Stuff happens- Resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand RQ Awards use throughout the account
- Provide admin training on customer’s request, and when new features are released
30% – Drive Retention Rates & Build Your Accounts
- Maintain high customer renewal rates as a result of ongoing customer engagement and technical leadership.
- Capture and maintain current customer accounts, and work with your sales team to identify growth opportunities
- Work with our sales and accounting teams to accurately renew yearly customers by ensuring all details are accurately captured and communicated
10% – Learn and Grow
- Leave things better than you found them. Schedule time in your calendar to challenge current processes and build new ones that bring value.
- Regularly meet with other members of the RQ team to keep abreast of current customers and their requests, and new product pipeline
- Provide expert customer insight to the Development Team on what innovations and improvements should be top priority to enhance the user experience, product capabilities and features
- Develop yourself. Grab a book, watch a podcast, take a course – choose what area of your career you’d like to build and commit to it.
Success Metrics, and What We’ll Measure:
- Retention rate – we want to partner with our customers for the long run
- Proactive engagement – helping our customers be successful in meeting their targets
- Response time- Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges
- Build your territory- Contribute to building your territory customer base by getting referred to potential customers, and identify potential accounts in your network
Please email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you are a strong candidate for this position. Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.