RhythmQ is seeking a Customer Onboarding Specialist to support and grow our RQ Awards Software Platform.
CUSTOMER ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
Posted: June 5, 2023
The Customer Onboarding Specialist owns and manages customer relationships from the point of sale through successful implementation. They support Sales in closing new accounts, and own current projects. Once implemented, they then transfer the customer relationship to a Customer Success Specialist after a successful onboarding.
What you’ll be doing:
30% – Project Manage
- As an RQ expert, you understand your customer’s requirements; you recommend options to create the best user experience for their users; and then setup the system that delivers beyond customer’s expectations
- Use your project management skills! You’ll drive our new projects by capturing and implementing each customers specific requirements. They have go-live targets, and it’s your job to hit them.
30% – Set the Account up for Success
- You’re a teacher. Train new clients on how to use their new software, and how to get the most value out of their investment.
- Capture and document each specific customers requirements and setup. It’s your job to set up the Customer Success Specialist to deliver value, so ensure they know what’s important to each customer, and what’s included in their individual setup
30% – Build Your Network with the Sales Team
- At RhythmQ, our Success Team is the most important group in growing our accounts. Work with your sales team to bring new clients onboard and play a key role in the sales process by sharing your expertise
- Provide software demos with your sales team that are tailored to each individual prospective customers’ needs. Bring your creativity here to set us apart.
- Do such a good job that your customers want to refer more business to you. Work with your sales team to identify potential customers and network referrals to build our customer base
10% – Learn and Grow
- Leave things better than you found them. Schedule time in your calendar to challenge current processes and build new ones that bring value.
- Regularly meet with other members of the RQ team to keep abreast of current customers and their requests, and new product pipeline
- Develop yourself. Grab a book, watch a podcast, take a course – choose what area of your career you’d like to build and commit to it.
Success Metrics, and What We’ll Measure:
- Hit Your Customers Target Dates- deliver our product on time
- Make it simple for our customers and their users – enable the best user experience with our product and onboarding, and document setup for future support
- Build your territory- Contribute to building your territory customer base by getting referred to potential customers, and identify potential accounts in your network
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are a strong candidate for this position. Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.