RhythmQ is seeking an Account Executive to help grow our RQ Awards Software Platform.
Posted: June 5, 2023
RhythmQ is a software and marketing company that has been around since 2008, and looking for 5X growth over the next 5 years. Are you a new or developing Sales Person looking for the next place to make your mark? Here it is:
The Account Executive is responsible for driving new revenue through acquiring new accounts, and supporting the efforts in growing current accounts. Our Account Executives consultatively sell by understanding the top priorities of prospective customers, and finding the perfect solution by developing a personalized setup of RQAwards software.
This is a 360 sales role. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
30% – Nurture a Pipeline of Interested Prospects
- Be a champion in discovery by understanding what the most important outcomes each potential prospect is looking for. Understand the bigger picture.
- Present RhythmQ products by providing personalized product demonstrations that speak to each individual buyer type and use case
- Write proposals and negotiate terms with prospects that are tailored to their specific need
30% – Demand Generation
- In conjunction with inbound leads, top Account Executives prospect for leads and are always looking for opportunities. Use our software stack to generate new sales opportunities to keep your funnel full.
- Build tools and resources that support prospects through each stage of their buying journey.
30% – Become Referable & Relationship Management
- Our customers are the best source of potential prospects and opportunities. Spend time building relationships in your territory by deploying an on-going value strategy
- Coordinate with our Onboarding team and ensure customers are accurately onboarded, and trained so they get maximum value out of our products and services
10% – Learn and Grow
- Spend 1-1 time with Industry experts to grow and hone your skills
- Regularly meet with other members of the RQ team to keep on top of current customers, their requests, and new product pipeline
- Develop yourself. Grab a book, watch a podcast, take a course – choose what area of your career you’d like to build and commit to it.
Success Metrics, and What We’ll Measure:
- Quarterly Quota: This is a quota’d role, and we track new business signed weekly
- Demand Generation: To be successful, we track now many new opportunities are created weekly
- Generate Referrals- Contribute to building your territory customer base by getting referred to potential customers, and identify potential accounts in your network
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are a strong candidate for this position. Please note that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.