We are looking for the following dynamic person to join our team!
January 16, 2017
Digital Marketing Specialist
This is a position for someone who is passionate about learning and growing, and is looking for a challenging job with a rapidly-growing organization that provides a diverse and rewarding atmosphere full of creative opportunities.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key role in the growth of RhythmQ. This marketing professional will work closely with the digital marketing team to assist in executing the most effective strategies with the goal of customer sales, brand awareness, and audience engagement. The position requires an understanding of SEM, SEO, paid media, mobile, social media and email marketing.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in not only implementing digital marketing programs, but also optimizing efforts based on KPIs and regular reporting. Individual should be creative, energetic, and be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Assist in executing social media and web-based promotions
- Creatively identify opportunity areas for growth by effectively leveraging customer insights, market research, and competitive intelligence
- Produce, publish and edit all necessary digital content and ensure assets are updated in a timely manner on all websites and social media channels
- Discover and develop new digital revenue opportunities on a regular basis
- Contribute to the optimal performance of customer websites through content management and the oversight of functional and SEO performance
- As a part of a cross-functional team, assist with many phases of projects including analysis, design, testing, reporting, training and documentation
- Deploy digital media campaigns to drive sales and awareness: content marketing plans for each target segment, ad copy, emails, landing page development and optimization, placement optimization, testing, and analysis
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Additional marketing duties as needed/assigned; we are a fast growing and quickly evolving company, so be ready to pitch in wherever needed
- Experience working with all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Hootsuite
- Strong analytical skills, experience with internet and social media metrics, and an understanding of related platforms
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing / Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Analytics
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Ability to create web-based graphics is a bonus!
- High self-motivation and results oriented with a sense of urgency. Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to work in a deadline-intensive environment
- Exceptional writing, communication and organization skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to connect creativity, data/analytics, and strategic thought
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
To apply for this position, please email your covering letter and resume to Contact@RhythmQ.com with "Digital Marketing Specialist" in the subject line.